Tech Worm | Sat, 04 Nov 2017 at 14:25 hours | Replies : 1 | Points : 25
Category : Windows 7
How to block usb in win 7 without any 3rd party software.
to do that
- Open Registry Editor.
- To open Registry editor just type “Regedit” with out quotes in RUN and press enter.
- In the Registry Window find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- Under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/CurrentControlSet/Services/USBSTOR
- In the Right partition of window you will find many options.
- Go to Start option and double click on it to change the settings.
- A DWORD popup Window would open.Change the value to 4 in the value data box. *Note:Always Check the box with Hexadecimal Value.
- Click on the OK button and Close the Registry Editor.
Restart your PC to see the result.
Backup And Backup TypesConsistent Top Navigation For All Site Collections In SharePoint 2010/2013Difference Between Local, Global And Universal GroupsError Occurred While Collecting Data For Administrative Templates Win2K8How To Clear Saved Credentials From Windows And Web BrowsersHow To Export ADFS 2.0 Metadata XML FileIntroduction To Windows Azure CloudPerformance Issues And Solutions For List And Libraries In SharePointSAP FICOSharePoint Site Users & Hits Count Report For The Past 30 Days